Thursday, October 23, 2008
Could it be, that you are the one
My shining star, my rising sun
You fill my life with warmth and love
Could it be true, you're sent from above
Could it be you, who's captured my heart
Cos I've felt like I've known you right from the start
It all started from a harmless phone call
Could that've been enough to make me fall
Four years have passed and it's still you and me
You've made me happier than I'll ever be
We've been through the good times, we've been through the bad
And through it all you're still the best I've ever had
Without your love nothing else can compare
Thank you for being with me, for always being there
No matter what's happened, the feeling still stays
I'll be here to love you, forever and always
Happy 52nd sweetheart.
Thank you for the letter.
It's been awhile since I last wrote a poem, hence the lack of vocabulary and rhymes; sorry.
Labels: 23rd
X O X O; 11:28 pm